Well, here's a final glimpse of what's been office and home for the last 5+ weeks. A VAST improvement over my last living arrangements here two years ago. In fact, when I leave this week is will be within days of the two-year anniversary of my first trip to Afghanistan.
This building contains three apartments, our office and a conference room, as well as rooms for some of our housekeeping staff.
One of three rose gardens we have on our compound. I keep fresh roses on my nightstand everyday.
This is my "flat-mate" and colleague. She's from the UK and I've very much enjoyed not only working with her, but her friendship. She truly has a good heart.
This building contains three apartments, our office and a conference room, as well as rooms for some of our housekeeping staff.
One of three rose gardens we have on our compound. I keep fresh roses on my nightstand everyday.
This is my "flat-mate" and colleague. She's from the UK and I've very much enjoyed not only working with her, but her friendship. She truly has a good heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home